Friday, June 12, 2009

I will read the book... eventually =)

So you know you haven't posted in awhile when you go to put in your password and your mind draws a blank... I tried a few in my mind, nothing. I think very hard and try a few more lucky one enters me into my beloved blog! and i realize i haven't been on or posted in such a long time, shame on me =). I guess i can start with updates cheer camp this week and I'm thinking about doing a double season cheer and XC? what do u guys think? Also i want to buy and read 10 dumb things smart Christians believe by Larry Osborne!! i will try to keep updates on how the book goes and if I'd refer it to others. I'm telling you of this so now someone knows my plans if it starts to get sucked up in summer laziness! Hopefully one of you will sweetly remind me that i just must read that book!!!
Summer... OOOoooo Yeah its been so great its going so fast!!! i just know school we be around the corner! haha so how has your summer been, anything new your trying?
.:With Love:.
Emily

1 comment:

  1. oh you know, same old, same old. Surviving. lol. Well! I am coming to see you. Those are my happiest summer plans! Can't wait

    ReplyDelete