Monday, April 27, 2009

Updates! Water Fun and Prom


[Hey everyone I know I'm a slacker BUT i have finally got these pictures on my computer so now i can happily share them with you! Also i'd like to thank for photographer my wonderful mother who followed me around when ever she could to snap a shot, she took so many this is barely 1/25 =)]

Okay the first two photos have nothing to do with Prom it was last week at my house just having some fun w/ friends




Yes all of us pose so nicely =) My face hurt so much after all these pics!
Abby and me

My date Ethan Becker
(and these pics are in no order lo their kinda backwards anyways)
More of me and Ethan

All the guys at Kendra's house

All us girls!

This is me and Ethan staring at the mesmerizing corsage

This is me pretending like i know what i'm doing

yes a lovely shot of my eyes close lol oh well =) and also still pretend i know how to put on that boutonniere... thankfully my mother did and came to the rescue!!
Well i hope you guys enjoyed the photos and i'll have a real post soon enough!
.:With Love:.
Emily

1 comment: